Photograph YOUR Fears
 
1346232164-0.jpg


Your assignment is to capture in an image, one of your darkest fears. 
The fear must be an actual psychological fear you possess. 

bampw-black-and-white-dark-mask-rabbit-scary-Favim.com-57620.jpg


It cannot be something like "I'm afraid of spiders, so here's a picture of a spider."  

Dreamkeepers-photography-Polixeni-Papapetrou-22.jpg
 
It must be the fear of something psychological, a circumstance or a situation, not just a thing...
 
"I'm afraid that if I don't get good grades, I won't get into the college I want to."  
 
"I don't like what they're doing but I'm afraid that if I don't go along with my friends they won't like me."  
 
"I'm afraid that I won't be remembered after I'm gone."
 
 
wtf-vintage-easterbunny.jpg
 
Your challenge is conveying your fear in a single photographic image. The image can be manipulated in Photoshop (colorized, composited, etc.) or not.  
 
BuscemiBunny-wtf-easter.jpg
 
 
You must include the name of your fear in your image. A good place to start is here:
 
 
 
scary-bunny.jpg
 
Size 8" x 10"
Resolution: 300ppi
 
(Pay no attention to the bunnies!)
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shelf Life